Tuesday, February 28, 2012

For Jenni

Top Ten Reasons Why I haven't Posted in Three Weeks:
1. I've been in between opposing worlds: one foot at Hough, one foot at Lowe's (more on that later).
2. Mason has been having killer headaches and fainting spells (more on that later).
3. The girls have been fighting the crud and other critters (more on that later...you get the point).
4. We went on a mini-vacation! Woot Woot! John got a mani at Grove Park. He said it was the best day of his life. :) I also had the Fried Chicken BLT from Tupelo Honey which was featured in Southern Living this month. Dreamy.
***Recipe idea to come soon...cornbread with pimento cheese on top via Mayfel's in Asheville.
      Shut. Yo. Mouth.
5. I've been debating hair color/length (clearly this has taken up a wealth of my time). Still undecided. I think a weave might be my best bet.
6. Digestive issues have had me contemplating a GF, low-lactose, sulfate-free diet. It's been exhausting. I can not begin to tell you how much time I have spent reading the backs of boxes and labels and cartons and recipes. Probably why I had to get glasses. See #8.
7. Said issues have had me in doctors' offices galore. No real answer. WebMD and B-vitamins are my new BFFs.
8. I got two pair of glasses (again, big cosmetic decision so lots of time spent here). Versace and Tiffany. I'm super fancy.
9. I finally got a chance to read The Paris Wife (then pretended I was Hadley Richardson Hemingway while in Biltmore/Grove Park) and the Spring edition of InStyle. I have priorities.
10. Mason started back to LAX, John is training for 1/2 marathon and doing P90X2, and I'm doing Insanity...sort of. This combo equals no computer time; time spent carpooling to practice, watching girls while J runs, and doing horrible things like suicides and and power squats. I think I'd rather run.

No comments:

Post a Comment