Saturday, February 4, 2012

Hide and Seek

I spent the better part of this morning watching a very entertaining version of Hide and Seek. Bless Avery's heart. She was a pure and patient angel with Hadley. Hadley just didn't get it. She would be the hider but stand right in the middle of the kitchen in absolute plain sight. She did cover her eyes. I think because she couldn't see Avery, she figured Avery couldn't' see her. I tried to get Hadley to hide behind the couch, but she wouldn't put her head down, so her whole noggin was perched over the rim of the couch. She was grinning ear to ear. She thought she was in a good place. Avery said, "Mama Tara, can you help me find a place to hide? Hadley only counts to four, so I have to hurry." If Avery called out for Hadley, HC would immediately answer even if she happened to locate a decent hiding spot. Despite the fact that they both were missing large elements of the game, they played for over an hour. They giggled the whole time, and I don't think anyone screamed (in a bad way). Boom.

No comments:

Post a Comment