Sunday, January 29, 2012

Revelations of the Week

Kids
I can no longer keep a running list of what Charley says. She can now say it all. Clean and cook were the words of the weekend. and Boom. :)
Three is just a preview of the teen years. One minute this child is a small adult with thoughtful things to share with the Earth. The next minute she is irrational, screaming, and out of control. Good times ahead!
Mason's teacher said he is an angel at school. I have my doubts. Love you, Mase.


John
He's the bomb. He brought me home a butcher block island as an early Valentine's Day present. I am spoiled...but I'm worth it. What a surprise! It is beautiful and fun.

GF
Canned icing is almost across the board without gluten. Hallelujah. The GF brownie mix I've been buying is amazing.
I was okay with the whole G-free movement until I opened up this month's Southern Living. I had a breakdown. I'm also not sure how my identity will survive without glutens, but we'll see. Things seem to be better. No headaches and no acne. That's worth it!

Me
I've had a case of the January's. I'm already feeling better with February knocking on my door this week. It is great for my psyche that the daylight is getting longer again. That alone creates a smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment