Sunday, October 16, 2011

Picasso or Out of Control?

Last week while I was cooking dinner, Hadley went outside with Mason and his buddies. They were all right in front of the house. I assumed he was watching her closely like I asked him to do. I'm not sure why I would assume something so out of control. I'm not a rookie, but I did. So, Mason brings a screaming Hadley into the house. Her knee was scraped and bleeding. I figured this warranted the crying, but again, no. She was crying because Mason yelled at her (and while crying she fell down). Why was he yelling? She took a rock to a BMW SUV parked in front of our house. She drew vertical zig zags for about a foot on the side of the vehicle above the tire. I was MORTIFIED. She got in trouble again. We wrote a note and placed it on the car's windshield. A few days later I got an email from the owner. She was insanely nice calling my little lovely a future Picasso and saying not to worry one bit. I was stunned. This kind of neighborly karma doesn't occur too often. I'm thankful for honestly and forgiveness!

No comments:

Post a Comment