Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Heard and Said

Hadley
Is your mom's name Ke$ia (not sure how to spell with wingdings but I think that's it)?
Mason is a stinkerbutt, isn't he?
Can we go to Grady's party (which was in April)?
Can we go to Kate's party (which was this summer)?
We're gonna celebrate Aunt' B's birthday, are we?
I'm gonna run away to your room, Mama.
I'm gonna scream (and then she did for a long, loud time).
Stop snoring. (while making snoring sounds and giggling)
Are you going to bring your phone into my room every night?
I want to be a superhero, okay Mama?

Charley
ooowooowooowooo (in the style of "Moves Like Jagger")

We didn't see Avery this week, but one of my favorite quotes of hers is:
Unicorns are real. They live Arkansas and Louisiana (I think those are the states she names. It was definitely a Southern one and a Mid-West one).

No comments:

Post a Comment