Thursday, September 1, 2011

What Caffeine Does to Me

Today's Agenda:

  • 4:30-5 mile run
  • 6:20-leave for school
  • 7:15-12:45 inspire America's youth
  • 1:30-3:00-trip to Great Wolf Lodge to plan prom with my girl Marcille
  • 3:00-4:15-trip around the LKN to pick up our kiddos
  • 4:15-5:30-snuggling, cleaning, surfing (the net not waves), laundering
  • 5:30-7:00-cooking dinner (a melange of leftovers, kid food, Mason's football slim down fare) and the making of these bad boys

Lazy Girl Peanut Butter Cups
These are an adaption of a recipe from http://iowagirleats.com/.  The only difference is the chocolate chips on top. I crushed them a little in the coffee bean grinder before sprinkling them on top.
Where the caffeine comes in to this story begins at 6:00 am with coffee (set up to brew at night by John) and then is laced throughout my day via a Diet Coke IV. I am a DDP kind of girl, but was out of routine and drank up the DC with vengeance. It is my own fault if I don't sleep well tonight, but I think the energy to make these pb cups might be worth the lost ZZZZ's.

No comments:

Post a Comment