Monday, September 5, 2011

My Mover and Shaker

Your Newest Milestones:
Identifying nose, ears, eyes (you prefer to poke others people's but can show us yours too).
Also you can say all these words along with mama, dada, ma-ma (Mason), Bobo (Mason), Hadley, hi, hey
You also all over the house, climbing onto desks, chairs, couches and up the stairs. You are so much more active than I feel you should be. You're are my Tiny-Tiny! You should still be carried everywhere by me all the time, but nope. What is really funny is to think about how Hadley was different from you at this age. You've been full out walking since 11 months. Hadley did not start walking until she was 15 months. She would look right at me and tell me to get her cup while you just hop up, run over, and get it all by yourself. Ya'll are very different already. I can't wait to see how this all plays out as you both get older. She's pretty rough with you right now, but little does she know that pretty soon you both will be just about the same size. You've got some moves in store for her, I think.

1 comment:

  1. Also thank you and dog should be added to the word list. Thank you doesn't much sound like thank you but it is a two word response whenever you receive something, so I think that's what it means. Also Ma-Ma is pronounced Maaaaay-Maaaay. Very much a Southern drawl.

    ReplyDelete