Monday, September 19, 2011

A Work in Progress

Things I'm Not Good At Doing:

  • writing thank you cards (I'm sorry, Mom. I know you taught me better)
  • math
  • tone of voice
  • controlling my facial expressions
  • cleaning bathrooms (I'm sorry, Mom. I know you taught me better)
  • listening
  • treating myself with grace
  • portion control and moderation
  • folding sheets
  • washing sheets for that matter
  • helicoptering Mason (don't know if that's bad or good)
  • answering my phone
  • keeping up with my phone
  • accurately completing people's sentences/thoughts
  • writing out my lesson plans
  • remembering to bring my grocery list to the store
  • identifying between a need and a want at Target
  • making rice
  • printing pictures
  • avoiding expletives 
  • being still/resting
  • watching movies
There are more obviously, but forgetfulness is something I'm good at.

No comments:

Post a Comment